Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and generating new prospects from key Client segments (namely Credit Cards Issuers, Wealth Management, Luxury Automobile, and Hospitality) and effectively converting these pipelines to Aspire Lifestyles clients.
- Primary measurement of success is his/her achievement against Gross Profit targets assigned by the Head of Sales, Aspire Lifestyles Indonesia. He/She is expected to achieve or exceed the set sales margins and related KPIs.
- Drive Business Development by generating new prospects and clients, identify strategy and execute marketing activities required to penetrate the identified business segment.
- Develop Market Knowledge by demonstrating understanding of clients and target markets within the market segment.
- Identify new business opportunities and events that impact upon current and future business.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach. Strong Customer Focus
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing.
- Well-versed in MS Excel, Word or PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and possess aggressive sales personality in achieving quantitative results
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Track record of working effectively with internal teams as well as clients to identify needs and drive growth.
- Well-connected with key people from related industries is a strong advantage
- At least 5 years of direct Business-Business-Consumers (B-B-C) or B-B Sales Experience in a multinational company.
- Experience working directly with or have direct sales to key Aspire Lifestyles Client Segments (Financial institutions or Hospitality) targeting at affluent or high net-worth customers